Suggestions for layout/content
Layout & content suggestions for consistency:
- Each page needs a link back to the the main page
- Use internal links (which in Wikitext mode look like [[Whatever]]) where possible - don't use external links to this wiki (which in Wikitext mode look like [http://...whatever/]).
- Try to be consistent on formatting. Use italics for terminology and bold for emphasis. It's easy for us to end up with a random mix of capitals, bold, italics, and colors.
- Put in lots of pictures using screenshots.
- Everything possible is cross-referenced
- Links are publicly available - e.g. nothing from modsquads or Freecycle.org - any content from a restricted source to be copied (if permissible) into new wiki section and linked to internally
- Email addresses are created as mailto: links
- Each page is marked with appropriate category tags (done by adding [[Category:''Category name'']]) to any part of a page. Some category names are:
- MyF specific content - where content is only relevant for groups wholly within the MyF framework
- Y!G specific content- where content is only relevant for groups wholly or partially within the Y!G framework